Friday, May 29, 2009

India's post

My name is India. I am 11 years old. I like horses and puppies and kittens. I love my little nephew Justus. I have a dog called Tyne and 3 fish called Lilly, Fatty and Choco. My friends are Tyler, Alana, Akelia, Nikita, Flora, Mollie, Hannah, Gwen and all the kids in my class. I live in Riwaka.I go to Riwaka School. My teacher's name is Mrs Smits. She is so funny and she comes from Holland. My bro Navah is in Australia and my mum, dad and I go over to Australia to visit him. I love travelling over seas to Australia. I have been over to Australia 4 times and I going twice this year. I've already been. I love Rainbows End, Movie World, Sea World and Dream World. I would go bungy jumping and sky diving. I have been to 3 concerts. ( Lady Gaga and the Pussycat Dolls, Alicia Keys and Jordin Sparks and High School Musicial on ice)

No comments: