Friday, August 28, 2009

MY DIARY BY CLAUDIO

Hi I'm Claudio. I'm 12 years old. I love soccer, basketball, volleyball and touch. I also like lil Wayne.

In blogging we have learnt:
1. about the school wesite.
2. We learnt to get photos from the web into the blog.
3. We learnt to get photos from the camera to iPhoto and then export to desktop and put it in our blog.
4. We did a diary blog with our photo
We have also learnt how to make our sidebar show on the blog and to have two gaps after a full stops
5. settings time zone 2. lay out 3. About Us
6. how to configure labels
7. insert clock
8. edit pictures
9. copy and paste code
10. we made a slideshow and put it on the blog
11. we learnt how to put video clips in the blogger and learnt how to make slideshows.
I found blogging very helpful, cool and it taught me lots about computers but it could have been at a different time because its a tiring time of the week.
4/12/09

No comments: