Friday, August 28, 2009

MY DIARY BY TYLER


Hi my name is Tyler. I am 12. My favourite animals are dolphins, dogs, koalas, guinea pigs, mice and rabbits. I have a dog and a cat. They are both boys and do not like each other very much. My dog is called Tobi and my cat is called Smooch. Smooch can be evil sometimes...
Now I will tell you about what I have been learning!!!

In blogging we have learnt:
1. About the school website.
2. First posting - getting photos from the web into the blog.
3. To get photos from the camera to iPhoto and export to desktop.
4. Diary blog with our photo.

4th September 2009: Setting timezone, layout, About Us
Learnt: How to make sure our sidebar shows on the blog.
Two gaps after full stop.

11th September 2009: I learnt how to configure labels, and insert clock.

18th September 2009: I learnt how to cut and paste a code and edit pictures

23rd October 2009: I learned how to make a slideshow

30th October 2009: I learnt how to upload a video

4th of December: I learnt how to put my slideshow into my blog.

I think Blogging was quite fun but it sometimes cut into our game time. I learnt a lot of stuff too.

BYE!!!!!!!

No comments: