Thursday, May 30, 2013


Hi I'm Emma
My hobbies are horseriding,motorbiking,skiing and swimming. I guess I get my love for horses from my mum.  She broke horses in with a friend so I basically grew up with horses. Motorbiking, skiing and swimming I got from my dad.  James and I have mini motorbikes ourselves because we've got a big orchard to ride around on them. With skiing and swimming dad was the one who took us out in  the boat or to the beach the most.

One of my strengths is my determination.  I got this strength a couple of years ago. I had this stubburn pony called Ellie. She would never do as I said. I would try to make her go but she just wouldn't. She was so bad until one day I got on this bigger pony called Bugsy and then went back to Ellie and she felt so small. I felt powerful so I made her do what I wanted and that was the end of her bossing me around.

My other strength is I have a friendly personality. It's good because my dad owns cherry stall in the summer so I get to work in it to earn money. The fun bit is that most of the time I get to serve the customers so I get to chat to them and be polite. This one particular customer told Mum and Dad said, "what a sweet little girl you have!"  I got my friendly personality from Dad and my cheeky personality from Mum (just in Mums case I got her looks) :)

No comments: