Thursday, May 30, 2013

India


HI my name is India. I am 11 years old.

My hobbies are playing with animals, hanging out with my friends ;Amber, Jessica, and Jade, and doing anything to do with TAYLOR SWIFT, and listening to music.

My strengths are running and drawing.

When I first realized that I was good at running I was at training for athletics. I was put into the A relay team.It was a good and bad thing that I was in the A relay team. It was a good thing because it was my first time in the A team but it was a bad thing because my sister was in it too. 

When I first realized that I was good at drawing was when I was 10. I went to an art class and we had to draw a rose and a back ground. My one was pretty good but it was not the best.My rose was red  and in the back ground it had a foot path and a building. 

By India

No comments: