Thursday, May 30, 2013

Taylor Swift Mega Fans! 13

Okay so there are 4 girls in room 7 who are absolutely MAD about Taylor Swift. These girls (from left to right) are Jessica, Amber, India and Jade.  



In this photo we are all wearing Taylor Swift shirts, three are from the online store and Jessica's shirt is from the Speak Now concert in Auckland.  When asked on why they liked her they replied:

~Jessica said "I like her because she is so inspirational and her lyrics are so powerful.
Jessica's fave Swifty song is State of Grace.

~Amber said "I like Taylor Swift because she's a great singer and she's beautiful and she's super nice."
Amber's fave Swifty song is The Moment I Knew.

~India said "I like her coz she is a good singer"
India's fave Swifty song is 22.

~Jade said "I like her coz she really pours her heart out into her songs and she's so down to earth.
Jade's favourite Swifty song is Our Song.

I guess it's safe to say we are #1fans!

Luv u Taylor!!!!!


No comments: