Monday, February 27, 2012

Toku Mahi Nga Connor





I have a fish. Most importantly my name is Connor.
I play soccer.
My goal is to pay more attention in class.




Drawing

At first I never even liked to draw but then when I went to school I got into it. I also got inspired by a man who came to school once and he drew a dragon. That's the reason why I love to draw dragons. I can use this strength now for art. I can use this strength in the future if I want to become an animator.

Kind

I don't know how I became a kind person. I just don't like it when people are unkind. I can use this strenght now by helping people. I can use this strength in the future if I become a therapist.

Speaking two languages

My mother spoke in German to me when I was a baby. My father spoke in English to me when I was a baby. I can use this strenght by helping people who don't speak English very well but speak German. This strength helps me in jobs.

Ice skating

I started off with inline skating and I was really good at that. Then I went ice skating in Germany. I can use this strength now and in the future to help me keep fit.

Climbing

My father built me a climbing tree and I always climb on it. Being a good climber helps me to climb into a tree so I can get some time alone. I can use this strength in the future by turning it into a hobby.



By Connor

We are studying the brain.
Click here to see an interesting game.

No comments: