Monday, February 27, 2012

TOKU MAHI NGA FYNN R

Hi I'm Fynn R.


I play rugby (tackle & touch) for Riwaka.


My goal for the year is to get quicker at writing.




My Strengths

My strengths are running, a great sense of humour, manners and helpfulness.

I was born with ability to run and a great sense of humour. Dad’s dad had a great sense of humour and ability to run and both my parents were athletic when they were younger.

I have good manners because Mal and Tanya raised me well. I’m helpful because I was born like that, but also because I have been taught that.

I can use these strengths in life. Running will help to keep me fit and healthy. A sense of humour will help me cope with life. Manners and helpfulness will help me to get people to help me reach my goals.

These are my strengths, how I got them, and how I can use them later in life.






We are studying the brain.It is important to look after your brain and you can do that by playing brain games.


Click here to play a really cool brain game.

No comments: