Monday, February 27, 2012

Toku Mahi Nga Cheyenne

Hi I am Cheyenne.
                                                                  
I'm a senior student at Riwaka school.    
I learn the piano.                                              
I like sushi.
I do dancing.

My goal is to improve my breathing technique when I am swimming.


                                                            My Strengths

I have quite a few strengths.I'll scour a few out for you.

One of my many favourites is art. I love art because it's fun and It entertains you without staring at a screen.

One other one is maths. When I grow up and get a job I'm going to be architect. So one of the skills of architecture is mathematics. That's going to help a lot!
A helpfull skill is being able to play the piano. It's like a back up plan to me because If I drop out of school {Soooo won't happen.} I could work at a restaurant, playing the piano!

I love my talents. I've got lots more, and I hope I get more in the future.

Cheyenne

wanna play a game click here

No comments: