Monday, February 27, 2012

TOKU MAHI NGA India

Hello my name is India.


I like to read, play with my friends,swimming,and drawing.but....................
I LIKE PUPPIES MOST!!!
My goal is to ask more questions because it is ok to make mistakes.

My Strengths 

One of my strengths is running.It became one of my strengths because
Whenever I run I get faster a little bit more.
It will help me when I've got to get out of somewhere quick.

My next strength is maths.
This is one of my strengths because I like Maths so I practice in any spare time I have at home.
It will help me when I get a job.

My next strength is soccer.
This is one of my strengths because I did as I was told at soccer on Wednesday and Saturday.
It will help me help my team win the game.

My next strength is swimming.
This is one of my strengths because I try as hard as I can to practice at home and school.
It will help me if I am on a shipwreck.

My next strength is skiing.
This is one of my strengths because I practice all the time when we are at Rainbow ski field.
This will help me when we go skiing with my school.

By India 

No comments: