Monday, February 27, 2012

TOKU MAHI NA CHARLIE

Hi, my name is Charlie, but my friends from swimming call me Chaz  :)
I am ten years old and I live with my Mum, Dad, little sister and pussy cat, Domino.
My interests are dance, netball, swimming and playing with my friends and cousins.
My favourite animal is a monkey!

My goal for this year is to master my instant recall of  times and division.

THIS IS ME!!  :)

MY STRENGTHS




One of my strengths is swimming. It came about after I did well in my first interschool swimming sports and I asked to go to swimming club. After that I trained for 45 minutes two nights a week and then had my first competition, Club Champs.

After the competition, the coach, Andy, asked me to join the competitive side of swimming. Then I was training five nights a week for an hour. From then on at competitions I made lots of friends and won ribbons, medals, certificates and 3 trophies.

It can continue to help me in the future to make some more friends, break local records, have discipline, and keep healthy and fit.

One of my other strengths is reading and writing. I really started to like reading and writing as soon as I could do both of them, so basically when I started school.
One of my favourite genres is fantasy, to read and write. I also enjoy autobiographies.

I can use these strengths to help me get a good education because you need a good education to get anywhere in life. They could help me in the future if I wanted to be an author or an editor.

CHARLIE

No comments: