Monday, February 27, 2012

TOKU MAHI NGA KYLE

Hi my name is Kyle.

I play squash, rugby(tackle and touch) and tennis.  I've played in the South Island's juniors age groups in Timaru.  I came 4th in the tournament and 3rd in the South Island.  I've also won 4 gold medals.  I play rugby for Riwaka.

My goal for the year is to get better at spelling long and difficult words.
I am going to achieve this by practicing at school and home.



My strengths

One of my strengths is rugby.
The things I'm good at are tackling, passing and kicking which I like to practice alot.

My next strength is squash. Because I am good at forehand, backhand, serving, crosscourt hitting,
boasts and drop shots.Last I went to the South Island age group tournament in Timaru
and came fourth in the U11. I also was ranked third in the Wellington district.

Maths is another of my strengths. Because I like basic facts, problem solving and make 24.
I'm good at these because I have been doing them a long time.

Recorder is another strength. Because I can read music, I've been doing it ever since Room 4. 
I know a lot of songs of by heart and I love playing it.

Soccer is another one of my strengths. Because I am good at kicking, throwing in, headbutts,
corners, shooting for goals.My best two positions are Striker and Goally.I used to play soccer
in Room 3. I only played one game.  I scored the winning goal.

They are all of my strengths.  

Kyle


We are studing the the brain for topic.  
Click here for an interesting Illusion and a brain game here
http://www.brainbashers.com/showillusion.asp?53

No comments: