Monday, February 27, 2012

TOKU MAHI NGA MICHAEL


My name is Michael.
I like soccer.

My goal for the year is to find some different ways to multiply and divide numbers.

I would also like to learn to talk more and share my ideas and answers.





Soccer Strengths by Michael

One of my strengths is soccer. Why I chose this is because I like it.  I play it with my brothers and friends.

In soccer my best skills would be passing, tackling and aiming. I play actual soccer games on Saturdays and practice during the week.  I enjoy playing backyard soccer with dad and my brothers.  All of this helps me keep healthy.

In actual games I pass to my own players. I aim and kick to them correctly so it can make it easy for them to get the ball.  I tackle to get the ball onto my side with my players and score a goal.

I have been in a team for a long time and for that time I am best at defence.  Being part of a team that communicates a lot can help you play better and hopefully win any game you play.

My skills go up a level when I communicate with my family and my team that I play in. This should help me in the future with my job when I am talking and listening to other people.


We are studying the brain.
Click here to play an interesting and confusing game.

No comments: