Monday, March 5, 2012

Toku Mahi nga Jessica

Hi!


My favourite sport is soccer.
I am currently learning Norwegian so when I go visit my uncle I will know what he is saying.
My favourite animals are cats and squirrels.
My best friend is Cheyenne because I've known her since I was two.


 Goal: Build my confidence around the Year Sevens.


My Strengths




The three things that I’m good at are all very different.  None of them are a bit alike.  They are writing, dance and soccer.

I’ll start off with writing.  I’ve always loved writing.  Whether it’s a recount or a children’s novel.I’ve always enjoyed it.   It will definitely be a big help in the future if I want to be an author.

I love music and dance.  I prefer contemporary jazz but all dance is cool.  I’ve been to dance classes for five years so I guess that’s why it’s one of my strengths.  If I choose to be a dance teacher this will help me a LOT.

Now for soccer.  I never liked netball or hockey.  I only had eyes for soccer.  Every Saturday when I went to go watch Jack play I would watch until my eyes hurt.  One day I asked Mum if I could play and she was over the moon. (Not literally.)  My coach put me in defence and when the ball came my way I booted it down the other end of the field.  I stared at my foot, amazed.

They are my three main strengths.  I’ve shared mine, now what are yours? 


We are studying the brain in class.


Click here for a cool brain game -

No comments: