Monday, March 5, 2012

TOKU MAHI NGA LUCY R

     Hi I'm Lucy.
I love playing netball.  At lunchtime I like hanging with friends.
I play two instruments the Cornet and the Piano.
My favourite animal is the koala.

My goal this year is to control myself and have patience.

My Strengths

  My friends told me I should play netball because I was so tall. I started playing this sport and found that I was pretty good at it and really enjoyed it. The more I played the better I became.
I also enjoy running and sprints. This keeps me fit and healthy and I feel really proud of myself when I am placed - first second or third.

Singing and dancing

Singing and dancing makes me happy. I am a good singer and dancer because I have rhythm and a unique tone. Dancing makes me feel good about myself and is a great stress reliever.

Cooking and life skills

Cooking is fun and and is so yummy. I love tasting and smelling the dish once it's served. It is a good way to bring our family together and sit around the dinning room table, where we can catch up. This will help me survive when I need to live on my own and bring up a family of my own in the future.

Communicating and speech making

I love to talk to an audience. This gives me a buzz.It is a really good strength to have in the future so I can give presentations and I can take leadership roles when I become employable. I am also a good speller when I need to write a piece of work.  This to will be a useful strength to have.

I have a wide range of strengths that will help me to become an independent and active person. I will use my skills to be happy and live a long and healthy life.


By Lucy R

No comments: