Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Toku Mahi Nga Fynn A

My name is Fynn.
I am 11 and I live in Marahau.

My hobbies are fishing, hunting, climbing, rugby, making huts, running and swimming.
I have a cat called Oskar.
I own my own boat but I cannot take it out by myself.
I live quite close to a pool that I can use whenever I want to.
My favourite food is bacon and egg pie




My strengths are swimming, running, bike riding, making huts and climbing.

These are some of my strengths. [Hut making] I spend half of my time in the bush making bases.

[Running] I do this quite often because I help shift the cows into a different paddock, and the cows run that way and I have to run another way to intersect them.

My strengths will help me in the future because if I want to become a architect. All those years of building huts will have paid off.

And if I want to become a Olympic runner,chasing cows would have build up my muscles for the Olympics.

BY FYNN A
We are studying the brain.
Click here to see an interesting brain game.

No comments: