Monday, March 12, 2012

Toku Mahi Nga Jayden


Hi my name is Jayden.
I have one sister.  I live with my Mum and Dad. I have one dog named Xena.
My Grandad on my mum's side owns an orchard.
I often work on my Grandad's orchard. 
I am going to Nelson College for Boys when I finish primary school.


My Strengths


I am good at Art because I am careful and I like drawing and using different colours.
I can use this strength in the future because when I have finished work for the day as an orchardist I will need a hobby and that could be art.
Playing rugby is definitely my strength because I am an excellent prop and lock.
I have been playing for seven years in an actual team.
When I come into a tackle it toughens me up which will help me deal with heavier tackles in the future.
I have a strength in forklift driving. You are allowed to get your license at 12 years old.
I'm very accurate at stacking bins on our farm. I know the controls of by heart.
This skill could help me in the future if I want to become a commercial forklift driver.


Jayden



No comments: