Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Toku Mahi nga Josh

My name is Josh,


My favourite food is cheese and I am turning 12 ( I'm 11).
I have two dogs. I had two birds and a cat.
Ib can speak some french.
Last year I went with my family to Europe.
We went to England, Ireland, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg and France.

My goal is to stay focused on all my learning.



My strengths

My strengths are building, singing, maths, languages and computers/I.T.  I gained most of my strengths when I was younger.

Building
One of my strengths is building.  I used to help my Dad build things when I was younger and I usually wanted to make things out of wood.This strength can help me in the future with DIY.

Singing
When I was four I sang with my brother and I knew all the lyrics to a song. Most singers get alot of money like Michael Jackson who built a theme park and Miley Cyrus who rented out Disney Land so this would be very helpful in the future.

Languages
I can speak some French (francais) and can count to eight in Spanish. Last year my mum, my sister and I went to Europe. My mum has been teaching us French but Yasmin always forgets it. This will help me travel and I could be a translator.

Computers/I.T.
When I was six I got my first computer. Computers are very useful and people are using computers instead of books so if I got a job in I.T. then my strength would be very useful.




This is my clock:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh

I hope you get better soon, coz we r missing your help with the computer!!!!! Lol! :P