Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Toku Mahi Nga Jenna

Hi I'm Jenna. I'm 11 years old.

Here's a bit about myself:

I love sports. I do competitive swimming, netball and tap dancing.

My favourite food is Thai. YUM YUM!!!

I have two pet dogs, a cat and a chicken called Ester.

My goal this year is to have a positive attitude towards maths.

My Strengths

One of my my strengths is swimming. It came to be my strength by starting swimming early.When I was four months and then I carried on ever since.  I started at home in our own pool. Then I went to the Aquatic Centre for lessons. There you learnt all the basics, like floating and kicking.

I started with the development squad at the Motueka High School pool.  We would do about twenty five lengths every sesson.  I did two forty five minute sessons every week. I did that for two years.

I then started in competitive squad. It was winter then, so I swam at the Aquatic Centre. I did that early in the morning,  before school.   We swam about 2.5km every session. We swam for an hour and a quarter, twice a week.

Then Summer came. I started my first summer with the competitive squad. I swam four nights a week. For an hour and a half. Swimming about 4km every night.

Now it's almost time to start winter training again.

Swimming is a great strength to have so you can have fun and be safe around water.

We have been learning about the brain.

Click here for an awesome brain game!!!!

No comments: