Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TOKU MAHI NGA ISABELLA



Hi my name is Isabella.


I live in Marahau.   I am 11 years old.   I have a cat called Nina.
My favourite food is berries.
I like to travel to different countries.  
In my spare time I ride a unicycle.
My goal this year is to master my division.


MY STRENGTHS

Biking became to be my strength because I go biking with my Dad a lot.
Biking can be usful now and in the future for doing tryathlons and doing mountain biking around New Zealand.
It also can be useful if I need to get somewhere quickly .
I can bike there fast.
I can also use the biking in competitions against my friends .


Climbing became to be my strength because I did climbing lessons with my friend Anne at the Mot Rock.
Climbing can be good for saving people who are in danger. For example on a cliff when I need to climb down to get them.
It could be a good hobby for me or just a little job to teach other people to climb to heights they can not reach to yet.


Speaking another language came to be my strength because I got taught another language by my Mum since I was born.Speaking another language can be very useful for me in the future.
I will be able to help other people speak another  language or if someone needs help translating.
I could be able to do that. I could become a translator.


Being observent became to be my strength because I am a better listener and observer than a speaker.
Being observant is useful because if I see or hear something that is wrong or bad , I could tell the police or if it is not too bad I could tell somebody else.
It could also be good if I get asked questions by the police about what I have seen what has happened or heard what has happened .I could tell them everything.
Being observant could be useful if I want to become a policewoman or detective.


Being creative became to be my strength because we do lots of arts and crafts at home.
I could invent things.I have got very good ideas . 
Being creative is useful for any kind of job.

by Isabella

No comments: