Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Toku Mahi Nga Freeman

Hi my name is Freeman.

I live in Motueka. I have a pet dog and a cat.
My favourite food is PIE!!!
I play rugby and do judo.

My goal for this year is to spell bigger words.


My Strengths

One of my strengths is Science.
How this became to be one of my strengths was when I was young  I liked doing experiments with ice,grass,flowers and dye.   
It can help me now with tests and topic. It can help me to get a good job in the future.

My other strength is rugby. I got this strength from training since I was five.
How it can help me now is to win lots of trophies. 
It can help me when I'm old (32 to 38) for fitness, and I can teach young kids.

My next strength is judo. I got this strength by practicing every week at the dojo.
Judo helps me with my strength for rugby.               
It can help me in the future. If I get attacked on the street I can defend myself.

Another strength is climbing. I like high heights, so the best way to experience high heights is to climb.
It can help me to be able to climb up a climbing wall.
Climbing can help me in the future when I go tramping.

My last strength is maths. I got this strength by learning from myself.
It can help me with tests and telling the time.
In the future it can help me with my budget and when I travel by using a map.


And that's all of my strengths.


We are studying the brain
click HERE to play an awesome game!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi freeman im sorry that you broke your arm and that game is really hard i cant get past the 3rd leavle Lol